Saturday 18 December 2010

Exercise

View Image


Its a curious thing but i have found that while trying to find myself spiritually i have somehow found that i want to improve my physical side too.  Don't get me wrong i still love my take a ways and chocolate and still eat more chips than salads, but, i am into doing a little more exercise.  I adore my body balance class on a Friday lunch time and have dusted off the wii fit balance board and do a bit of aerobics, jogging and yoga some days, i find i don't find it a chore but something i want to do and enjoy doing.  I don't know what the connection is and i am not loosing weight but i feel good, open, stretched and each week get a little stronger.

In the new year i will be going forward with all my resolutions - because i have already started them.  I will be going to Pilate's/yoga twice a week and getting the wii fit out on weekends i think, meditation classes start on a Tue eve with a friend from the theatre and i want to go to the Brighton Buddhist centre and look at their teachings and courses.
 
Money allowing 2011 is going to be the year for me finding myself and i intend my journey to continue - join me ?

No comments:

Post a Comment